RE: [docbook-apps] A lot of empty pages at the begining of a book

That was asked acouple of days ago (but I'm actually not able to find that
post).

Copy the whole (!) generate.toc parameter to your customization layer and
remove "table" from the line

book      toc,title,figure,table,example,equation

See
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/generate.toc.html.

Regards,
Gisbert Amm