From: Marc Baaden [mailto:baaden@smplinux.de]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 2:43 AM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] COnverting existing html into docbook/xml ?

Hi,

Currently I try to move existing content to docbook, and I wonder if
there is a way to convert existing html pages into something that
resembles as closely as possible docbook xml.

The idea is to simplify my task of cleaning up/transforming to db
as much as possible.

I am not looking for something fancy or perfect, but just want to get
the rough document structure right, without starting everything right
from the beginning, if possible.

Thanks,
  Marc Baaden