[docbook-apps] section customization

I'm trying to add a tag, and I want it to behave the same wat section tag
does. I made this

<!ENTITY % local.section.class "|mysectiontag">

<!ELEMENT AMLClass (mytag1, mytag2)>
<!ATTLIST AMLClass
        %label.attrib;
         %status.attrib;
         %common.attrib;
         %section.role.attrib;
         %local.section.attrib;

where mytag1 and mytag2 are paragraphs

then in db31.dsl file I added this

(element mysectiontag ($section$))

I tested this and it seemed to work ok, but then when I tried to make a book
my mysectiontag were not added to book index

what else I need to modify to make mysectiontag to work the same way section
tag and see a link to each mysectiontag in book index?

thanks for your help

Juan Raúl Martínez Gutiérrez
TechnoSoft de México
Tel: +52 (81) 83-17-40-71 ext 110

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission
is intended by TechnoSoft, Inc. for the use of the named individual or
entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is
privileged or otherwise confidential or copyrighted. If you have
received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it
from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the
TechnoSoft, Inc. Security Manager via phone at +1 (513) 985-9877 or
via email at security@technosoft.com.