[docbook-apps] Best practise: Directories and location of images

Hi,

I'm working with both modular and single documents. I would like the
community's views on how to structure the documents and where to put images.

Take my modular documents for instance. Each document has its own directory.
Each chapter has its own directory. Most of the sections are placed in the
chapter directory. Sections with subsections has a directory. Each directory
has a image directory.

Single documents have a directory of their own which includes a directory
for images.

Please give me you 2 cents on how to best structure my files and images.

Thanks,

/Kenneth