RE: [docbook-apps] Which Windows versions support HTML help?

Thanks a lot.

I tested running a chm-file on one of our NT-systems with Service Pack 6
with some programs installed, e.g. IE 5.5, Outlook Express 5.5. However, I
need to test this on a fresh NT installation. Does anyone know which/if any
SP adds support for HTMLhelp?

Thanks again,

/Kenneth

Kenneth Johansson	Technical Documentation Manager
Sectra Imtec AB
Teknikringen 2		E-mail: ke-joh AT sectra DOT se
SE-583 30 Linköping	Phone:	+46 13 23 52 00
SWEDEN			Web:	http://www.sectra.se