Re: [docbook-apps] including a file as CDATA

What about:

<programlisting>
&pieceofcode1;
</programlisting>

declaring the entity "&pieceofcode1"  as a system file.
(Or <literal> if you do prefer).

I have not tried it, but seems reasonable.

I hope not being missing the point.

Regards,
Juan R. Migoya
SPAIN

Marius Scurtescu wrote:

You could move the CDATA markers from your main file
into the included files, but then the included files
will not be valid respective to the programming language
used (they would be XML fragments instead of Python
programs).

Marius