Re: [docbook-apps] Re: How to include a JavaScript snippet into htmlhelp files?

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 11:54:14AM -0800, Bob Stayton wrote:
> and modified to change the order.  That's a big
> template, and runs the risk of being modified
> in future releases, but that's the only way

Understood.

> I'm not understanding why the order makes a difference,
> though.

Me neither!  But it makes a difference: Having the script
before the link elements makes the "link buttons" invisible.
I assume, that the path of the buttons cannot be read that
way.  I will generate a patch, send it upstream and hope,
that it will be accepted.  Thanks for the help!

Cheers,
--
W. Borgert <debacle@debian.org>, Linux User #7456 http://counter.li.org/