Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook/MathML-to-PDF conversion

Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:

could anybody of you give me some info about what working solutions for producing good PDF output from DocBook with MathML exist? Pointers to web pages etc. are also welcome. I've just searched the web a bit and found something about using FO and PassiveTeX. Are there better solutions?

PassiveTeX is one possibility. It should be also possible to use XSL Formatter from Antenna House with MathML plugin.

Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz