Re: [docbook-apps] Mozilla CSS and Entities

Jirka,

Mozilla might not download the DTD, I do not know if we can configure
Mozilla to do just that. However, I would prefere not to have to download
a DTD every time I wan't to see an XML document in my browser.

Think what would happend, if the document was using XInclude to modularise
the document, which again would have references to external enities. That
would really require bandwidth, when downloaded over the net.

Regards,

Jens