[docbook-apps] .NET XslTransform

Title: .NET XslTransform

Has anyone encountered any problems transforming XML to HTML via the docbook when using the .NET framework, using the System.Xml.Xsl.XslTransform class.  It picks up an error in Common.xsl with lines 1512 and 1554, but also if you attempt to load in chunk-common.xsl it finds an error there as well in line 928.  I have tried several other ways to step through different files of the docbook including XmlSpy and a VS.NET IDE addin and they both find errors in the same area, it seems that the only one that doesn't is Saxon (that I've tried).  Has anyone else run across these issues and does anyone know if they will be fixed?