Re: [docbook-apps] XSLT 2.0 compatibility?

Colin Paul Adams wrote:

I know XSLT 2.0 is still only at last call stage, but may I ask if the
stylesheets have been reviewed to ensure that they will work with an
XSLT 2.0 processor running in compatibility mode?

Rather academical question.
Well, only XSLT 2.0 implementation which I know is Saxon 7. It won't work with DocBook stylesheets as they are using some extensions of XSLT 1.0 which are not implemented in Saxon 7.

I think that stylesheets can be eventually rewritten to use XSLT 2.0 in a future.

Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz