Re: [docbook-apps] headers.on.blank.pages

The 'blank' pages that the parameter 'headers.on.blank.pages' refers to
are those controlled by the blank-or-not-blank="blank" property
in fo/pagesetup.xsl.  According to the XSL spec:

"This master is eligible for selection if a page must be generated (e.g. to
maintain
proper page parity at the start or end of the page-sequence) and there are
no areas from the fo:flow to be put on that page."

It doesn't work for your back-of-chapter-title page because that page isn't
the beginning or end of the page sequence, which consists of the entire
chapter.

Are you creating a verso page for the chapter title page setup?
That puts it into the 'titlepage' sequence, and you might be
able to turn off that header in the header.content template
in fo/pagesetup.xsl.  Something like

<xsl:when test="$pageclass = 'titlepage' and $gentext-key = 'chapter'
  and sequence='even'">

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net