Re: [docbook-apps] Code fragments, entities & Docbook

Janeene,

Morphon and  XMLMind editors are not really XML editors, but rather XML
Infoset editors, that whay the entities are resolved, otherwise they are
both quite nice, although I am a hopeless Emacs addict.

If you start using XInclude instead of Entities, you should get rid of
most of these issues. The only remaining issue is linking between the
different parts.

Check out Bob's book on this issue  http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/

Regards,

Jens