Re: [docbook-apps] Re: xml to mp3

Among the tech writers that I know (in the US), the rule has long been
that you can end listitems either with all full stops or none - that is,
end every listitem the same way.

Then again, I think it was a fellow US citizen who said, "A foolish
consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." Hmm, was Emerson the
first tech writer?