Re: [docbook-apps] Using XIncludes to include infosets

At 3:17 AM -0500 2/2/04, Daniel Veillard wrote:

It is how it is, it is a bad shape, I used to hope this would clean
up, and every time I just get a clearer signal that this is doomed.
XPointer is fucked, and it seems XInclude takes the same way. I'm
very sorry about this, I'm unable to get things back in shape, and
I tried :-( ...

The xpointer() scheme is fucked, but the rest of XPointer works pretty well; and I think it works pretty well with XInclude.
--

  Elliotte Rusty Harold
  elharo@metalab.unc.edu