[docbook-apps] Re: Which jars should I be using for FOP?

"Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net> writes:

> Perhaps this chapter on setting up the tools would help:
>
> http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ToolsSetup.html

It did, thanks for the helpful link, and as a test I used cygwin's
xsltproc to generate the FO input, but with the exact same errors when
running FOP.

(I removed duplicate errors).

,----
| [INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
| [INFO] FOP 0.20.5
| [INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
| [INFO] building formatting object tree
| [INFO] setting up fonts
| [ERROR] property - "background-position-horizontal" is not implemented yet.
| r.PropertyException: No conversion defined
| [INFO] [1]
| [INFO] [2]
| [INFO] [3]
| [ERROR] Unknown enumerated value for property 'relative-align': baseline
| [ERROR] Error in relative-align property value 'baseline': org.apache.fop.fo.exp
| r.PropertyException: No conversion defined
| [INFO] [4]
| [ERROR] file:/H:/home/jrancier/docs/personal/resume/resume-article.fo:18:8710 fo
| :flow must contain block-level children
`----

Can anyone else produce a PDF using the DocBook versions described
below?  With FOP 0.20.5?

--
Thanks,
Jeff