[docbook-apps] Re: website xsl: unused variable (and chunking question)

/ Vitaly Ostanin <vyt@vzljot.ru> was heard to say:
| Please, tell me, why Website doesn't support chunking and
| elements for big documents ?

My mental model for Website was a collection of individual pages.

I did several designs (in DSSSL and XSL) that tried to generate web
pages from large documents. Invariably, I found this frustrating in
the long run. It was also irritating that fixing a typo on one page
would regenerate the whole website.

I suppose Website could support both, but that wasn't the model I had
in mind.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--