Re: [docbook-apps] Other elements within Option breaking in Framemakerprocessing

Don Adams wrote:
Essentially, whenever I put an Option element that contains another
element (it's not just Replaceable) at the *start* of a paragraph, it
breaks the paragraph formatting instructions and some of the element
formatting instructions that Framemaker usually knows about.  But I can
put Option elements that contain another element anywhere except the
start of the paragraph, and they're fine.

It sounds to me like somewhere in your EDD there is a match for {first} <option> element under a <para> element and this is being applied even though you don't want it to be applied in a bulleted list.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl E. Anderson  mailto:cea@ncipher.com  http://www.ncipher.com/
nCipher Corporation Ltd.   +44 1223 723690   Fax: +44 1223 723601