Re: [docbook-apps] Table 'thead' cell Color

I assume you mean FO output, not HTML output.

For FO output, you can put the properties you want in the fo:table-header object by modifying the match="thead" template.  You can use xsl:attribute to add two properties:

<xsl:template match="thead">
  <xsl:variable name="tgroup" select="parent::*"/>

  <fo:table-header>
    <!-- ADD THESE TWO PROPERTIES -->
    <xsl:attribute name="background-color">#E0E0E0</xsl:attribute>
    <xsl:attribute name="font-weight">bold</xsl:attribute>
    <xsl:apply-templates select="row[1]">
      <xsl:with-param name="spans">
        <xsl:call-template name="blank.spans">
          <xsl:with-param name="cols" select="../@cols"/>
        </xsl:call-template>
      </xsl:with-param>
    </xsl:apply-templates>
  </fo:table-header>
</xsl:template>
Those properties will be inherited by all the cells in the thead.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net