Re: [docbook-apps] shade contente of <note|caution|> elements in fop

Hi,

still unhappy. I wanted to mark areas with a security tag.
So I have <note security='restircted></note> but also <sect1
security="restricted"></sect1>.

So I can distinguish between the stuff my friends know (unrestricted)
and my information.

Hopefully you could give me a hint where to search for it
(to learn to help me myself).

So in theorie i Need an xsl statement, that runs if it finds a match
with attribute security='restricted' (under fop).
(with various tags (sect2|note|...)).

Currently I build my pdf files:
- profile/profile.xsl (to filter out unwanted tags)
- fo/docbook.xsl
- fop

Since I use many tags the customization tags do not help too much, as I use
many tags and would have to add an additional layer for each tag.

I could an xsl skript between profiling and the fop generation, but I do not
know how I can include plain fop code in a docbook file.

So
<sect1 security="resctricted">
 <para> test </para>
</sect1

Should have
   background-color: #E0E0E0
   padding: 0.1in

Or is there a customization layer that matches all elemente with a profile
attribute ?

Bob Stayton:
> There is no stylesheet parameter to shade the background of note elements in
> FO output.  But it can be done with attribute-sets in a customization layer:
>
> <xsl:attribute-set name="admonition.properties">
>   <xsl:attribute name="background-color">#E0E0E0</xsl:attribute>
>   <xsl:attribute name="padding">0.1in</xsl:attribute>
> </xsl:attribute-set>
>
> <xsl:attribute-set name="admonition.title.properties">
>   <xsl:attribute name="background-color">#E0E0E0</xsl:attribute>
>   <xsl:attribute name="padding">0.1in</xsl:attribute>
> </xsl:attribute-set>

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

/"\
\ /
 X ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
/ \