From: Fa Yuan
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 1:00 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] question on converting XML to PDF

Hi there,

Total newbie here.
When I try to use Xalan to convert XML to PDF, the following error occurs,

C:\>java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in bidnissletter.xml -xsl bidnissletter.
xsl -out bidnissletter.fo

XSL-1108: (Error) Invalid Source - URL format is incorrect.

XSL-1000: (Fatal Error) Error while parsing XSL file (Invalid InputSource.).

; Line 0; Column 0; XSLT Error (javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationExce
ption): XSL-1000: (Fatal Error) Error while parsing XSL file (Invalid InputSourc
e.).

C:\>

  Could you tell me what's the problem? I attached the input for this example. Thanks a lot.

Rgds