Re: [docbook-apps] footnote.number.format/spacing of lines

tarakan@volny.cz wrote:

In my document I use the footnotes, so in text itself are numbers
that refer to proper footnotes.  The problem is that in final pdf
file the number refering to footnote disturb the spacing of
lines. The whole line, where number of footnote appears is
indented more than other lines. So it does not look well. I tried
to adjust the size of footnote.number.format but the spacing of
lines is still affected.

Does anybody know where is the problem?

IIRIC this problem was fixed in the latest release of stylesheets. There is some FO property which fixes this line spacing problem. Do you get wrong behaviour also with the latests stylesheets?

Jirka

        Úvod do XML 3.5.            DocBook 18.-19.5.
        XSLT 24.-26.5.              XML pro vývojáře 7.-8.6.