[docbook-apps] How to do Profiling to OMIT elements from results?

Hi there,

  I'm trying to play with some profiling with the DocBook xsl styleheets.  What I've noticed is that it seems to be additive:  That is, if I specify condition=fred and transform set the transform to condition=fred, I get everything that has no profile PLUS everything where condition=fred but not that has condition=julia.  Well and good.

  The problem is, what I'd really like to do is code something as condition=hidden, and then never have anything with condition=hidden show up in the results.  I'd like to get everything that has no value for the condition attribute but NOT the things that have condition=hidden.
  Is there a way to do this?  Is there a way to specify condition!=hidden (condition not equals hidden) or to somehow only get the elements with no value for condition?  I haven't been able to find a way in my web searches.  Am I stuck with either making all elements have condition=visible or something or making up some kind of 2 pass profiling?

Thanks,

--Trish

Trish Billard
trish.billard@hp.com