[docbook-apps] Double ToC

Hi the list,

With the help of all of you (Bob the first, thanks again), I have now
some beautiful documentations. :-) with an issue...

Sorry for the long post.

I made a <book> for for now only one chapter and some sect1 to sect3
inside this chapter.

<book>
    <title>Book title</title>
    <chapter>
        <title>my chapter title</title>
            <sect 1>
                <title>my sect 1 title</title>
                    <para> text of sect1
                        <sect 2>
                            <title>Title of sect2</title>
                                <para> inside sect2</para>
                        </sect2>
                        </para>
            </sect1>
    </chapter>
</book>

When I generate a html file, using docbook-xsl 1.65.1, I have 2 Toc.

One after the <hr> separator (just behind the book title), one another
just after the chapter title. The second one doesn't have the chapter
line.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Jacques
--
Qui ne rote, ni ne pète est vouer à l'explosion.

                                                   François Rabelais