From: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 8:41 PM
To: RENE HACHE; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Nomenclature question from newbie

This looks like an example from my book.  As it says in the Introduction:

"Some examples of commands and code in this book are too long to fit on one
line. Where a long line is broken to fit, the line will end with a backslash
character "\". If you are using Microsoft Windows, you should omit the
backslash character and join such a line to the following line. If you are
using a Unix shell, you can use the example "as is"."

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net