Re: [docbook-apps] Weird callout issue

At 22:47 18/06/2004, Jacques wrote:
Le mardi 15 juin 2004, Alexander Karnstedt disait :

><xsl:param name="callout.graphics.number.limit" select="'15'"/>

Wonderful !

I must have a little problem with the callout image, the eleventh is
smaller than the others :-)

I mailed Norm some images, unsure if this is what you are seeing,
but I wasn't wholly accurate in 'guessing' the image size.

So yes, it is a tiny bit smaller than the others.

Anyone have the tools to get a full suite of images
of the right size?
  I used an image grabber, then manually sized them
which is the source of the problem.

The alternative is to use the Unicode range, if your tool
supports the characters?

regards DaveP