[docbook-apps] Docbook and DSSSL questions...

Hello,

We use XML and DSSSL in order to produce a french book. However, we
succeeded to produce a book in html with TOC and navigation in the
articles. And, now we would like to have two versions, one is the book
i have mentioned before, and the second should be in multiple html
files (one XML file for one HTML page, then no navigation between
these pages because they should be completely independant).

Actually, we use this xml file :
http://www.andesi.org/dev/guide-debian.xml

And this DSSSL stylesheet :
http://www.andesi.org/dev/stylesheets/stylesheet-html.dsl

If it's necessary, all the files are available here :
http://www.andesi.org/dev/

I would like to know if someone has an idea on how i could do that. I
have searched in internet, but my search has been unsuccessfull :/.

Thanks for your help...
++ Arnaud
--
Arnaud Fontaine <arnaud@andesi.org> - http://www.andesi.org/
GnuPG Public Key available on pgp.mit.edu

--
You need more time; and you probably always will.