Re: [docbook-apps] page jumps

On Wednesday June 23 2004 04:59, Bob Stayton wrote:
> Take a look at the match="book" template in fo/division.xsl.  You will see
> that it starts a page sequence for each kind of contents listing.  You'll
> have to copy that template and remove those fo:page-sequence wrappers to
> prevent new page sequences.  And you thought the "chapter" template was
> long.  8^)
oK, trying to achieve this I've found this:
<xsl:if test="contains($toc.params,'example') and .//example">
I supouse that's the start of the list of examples... after that tag, this tag
is present:
<fo:page-sequence hyphenate="{$hyphenate}" format="i"
master-reference="{$lot-master-reference}">
which seems the one that starts the new page sequence for the example table...
I might be wrong, I'm not expert, just guessing from the names.
So, as you said, I removed this tag (copied the whole template to my
customization layer and commented out that tag and the closing tag) and I get
this errors:
Recoverable error
at xsl:attribute on line 352 of file:/home/pupeno/Documents/Charlas/Pupeno -
El 1, 2, 3 De La ProgramaciÃn GUI con Qt y KDE/fo.xsl:
  Cannot write an attribute node when no element start tag is open
Lot's of them... but the process then halts. My logic says that this
<fo:page-sequence> was needed. So, how do I remove it without removing ? or,
what tag should I put in instead of that, so no new page sequence is
started ? some block tag ?
Thanks.
- --
Pupeno: pupeno@pupeno.com - http://www.pupeno.com

PS: The whole procedure:
 java com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet Pupeno\ -\ El
\ 1\,\ 2\,\ 3\ De\ La\ ProgramaciÃn\ GUI\ con\ Qt\ y\ KDE.xml fo.xsl > Pupeno\
- -\ El\ 1\,\ 2\,\ 3\ De\ La\ ProgramaciÃn\ GUI\ con\ Qt\ y\ KDE.fo ; fop
Pupeno\ -\ El\ 1\,\ 2\,\ 3\ De\ La\ ProgramaciÃn\ GUI\ con\ Qt\ y\ KDE.fo
Pupeno\ -\ El\ 1\,\ 2\,\ 3\ De\ La\ ProgramaciÃn\ GUI\ con\ Qt\ y\ KDE.pdf
Making portrait pages on A4 paper (210mmx297mm)
Recoverable error
at xsl:attribute on line 352 of file:/home/pupeno/Documents/Charlas/Pupeno -
El 1, 2, 3 De La ProgramaciÃn GUI con Qt y KDE/fo.xsl:
  Cannot write an attribute node when no element start tag is open
Recoverable error
at xsl:attribute on line 355 of file:/home/pupeno/Documents/Charlas/Pupeno -
El 1, 2, 3 De La ProgramaciÃn GUI con Qt y KDE/fo.xsl:
  Cannot write an attribute node when no element start tag is open
Recoverable error
at xsl:attribute on line 361 of file:/home/pupeno/Documents/Charlas/Pupeno -
El 1, 2, 3 De La ProgramaciÃn GUI con Qt y KDE/fo.xsl:
  Cannot write an attribute node when no element start tag is open
Recoverable error
at xsl:attribute on line 364 of file:/home/pupeno/Documents/Charlas/Pupeno -
El 1, 2, 3 De La ProgramaciÃn GUI con Qt y KDE/fo.xsl:
  Cannot write an attribute node when no element start tag is open
Recoverable error
at xsl:attribute on line 369 of file:/home/pupeno/Documents/Charlas/Pupeno -
El 1, 2, 3 De La ProgramaciÃn GUI con Qt y KDE/fo.xsl:
  Cannot write an attribute node when no element start tag is open
Recoverable error
at xsl:attribute on line 374 of file:/home/pupeno/Documents/Charlas/Pupeno -
El 1, 2, 3 De La ProgramaciÃn GUI con Qt y KDE/fo.xsl:
  Cannot write an attribute node when no element start tag is open
[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] FOP 0.20.5
[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] building formatting object tree
[INFO] setting up fonts
[ERROR] property - "background-position-horizontal" is not implemented yet.
[ERROR] property - "background-position-vertical" is not implemented yet.
[INFO] JAI support was not installed (read: not present at build time). Trying
to use Jimi instead
Error creating background image: Error creating FopImage object
(http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/images/draft.png) : Jimi image
library not available
[...]
[INFO] [1]
[INFO] [2]
[INFO] [3]
[INFO] [4] (blank)
[INFO] [5]
[INFO] [6] (blank)
[INFO] [7]
[ERROR] file:/home/pupeno/Documents/Charlas/Pupeno - El 1, 2, 3 De La
ProgramaciÃn GUI con Qt y KDE/Pupeno - El 1, 2, 3 De La ProgramaciÃn GUI con
Qt y KDE.fo:1:64817 flow must be child of page-sequence, not fo:root