Re: [docbook-apps] Table of figure

What you want is probably

--stringparam generate.toc "book toc,figure,table"

Regards,
Gisbert Amm

Jacques wrote:
Le mercredi 7 juillet 2004, Mauritz Jeanson disait :

Read about lists of figures and lists of tables in Bob Stayton's guide at
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TOCcontrol.html.

I read this part of the Bob's Sayton guide, but the result is not ok for
me (I must have interstood something wrong).

I use xsltproc with this command line :

xsltproc /home/jacques/docbook/xsl/html/docbook.xsl \
--stringparam generate.toc book figure table toc \
--stringparam chapter.autolabel 1 \
--stringparam section.autolabel 1 \
--stringparam section.label.includes.component.label 1 \
--stringparam html.stylesheet /home/jacques/Documents/myStyle.css\
--xinclude \
myBook.xml > myBook.html
I try with double quote arround book figure table toc, with single
quote, whitout quote... :-(

Something is wrong in my command line, but I can't find what.

Jacques