Re: [docbook-apps] URL for Website DTD ans XSLs?

Christian Roth wrote:
Hi,

I'm sorry but I have a hard time finding the URL for the current Website
DTD distribution downloads, i.e. the DTD package and the accompanying
XSLs for generation.

Where are these located? Are they only available file by file via CVS? I
feel like missing the wood for the trees...

Have a look at the list at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/

You will find the website package near the bottom. This package contains both the schemas (DTD/Relax NG) and the stylesheets.

HTH.

Rune Lausen