RE: [docbook-apps] Profiling question

Yes, I process with correct stylesheet. It works when I provide a dummy
attribute userlevel="dummy" for the Foo.xml document. Is this the correct
way to go or is there a better way?

/Kenneth

Kenneth Johansson	Technical Documentation Manager
Sectra Imtec AB
Teknikringen 20		E-mail: ke-joh AT sectra DOT se
SE-583 30 Linköping	Phone:	+46 13 23 52 00
SWEDEN			Web:	http://www.sectra.se