Re: [docbook-apps] new XSL for testing

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004, Bob Stayton wrote:

I just created and uploaded a new distribution of the DocBook XSL
stylesheets. [...]

This version is 1.66.0, with the zero meaning it is a test release. It will be followed by a .1 release after testing. Since there are many changes, you could try it out on your site and see if you find any problems that could be fixed for the .1 release. You can report any problems to this list.

I currently only use the XHTML output -- so my testing is probably of limited value -- but all my documents were rebuilt with no difficulties. In fact, the only change I really notice is that some formatting (esp. filenames and systemitems) show up in article TOCs.

-- Paul Heinlein <heinlein@madboa.com>