Re: [docbook-apps] [Fwd: jw works fine with pdf backend, but complains when using man backend.]

On Tuesday 28 September 2004 17:46, Hans Deragon wrote:
> Since nobody could explain me why I could generate a pdf file but not a man
> file, let me rephrase my cry for help.
>
> Â ÂDoes anybody has a receipe that converts an XML docbook to a man page?
> ÂThe receipe I use fails miserably with errors. ÂAn example docbook with
> the command line required to convert the docbook would be nice.

Hmm. After complex install of all sorts of dependencies, my first stab at
docbook2man works. Do you have refentry?
see: http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/ch02.html#making-refentry

Hope this helps,

--
Sean Wheller