Re: [docbook-apps] docbook and rtf/doc

Being a purist, I like to scrap translation to Word altogether and work
directly in DocBook.  With a nice DocBook interface (e.g. XMLmind) the
"higher ups" can add their comments directly to documents using such
markup as the remark tag and revisionflag attribute.

But, barring XML extremism, I'd second the earlier suggestion of FO
Converter, which I used to produce a Master's Thesis (which my thesis
processing office required in, naturally, Word format (ack)) from
DocBook source.

Take care,

    John L. Clark