[docbook-apps] glossterm collection > There's no entry for [glossterm-value]

Hi,

When doing dynamic glossentry collection I get
"There's no entry for [glossterm-value] in /path/to/glossary.xml"
from Saxon.

This only occurs for glossterms whose value is on two lines, like this:
"broadband technology such as <glossterm>Asynchronous {line break here}

When the element pair is on the same line the glossentry is found in the
database and output to the document.

Now I can do XPath on glossterm and manually fix each such instance, making
sure the element pairs are on a single line, but next time I use "Pretty
Print" to neatly indent the markup I am sure to lose this work.

I searched the archive, but that thing is so big, it's like looking for a
needle in a haystack. There is also no bug submitted. Have others had this
problem or is this a new bug?

OASIS  DocBook  XML  DTD	4.2
DocBook  XSL	1.66.1
SAXON_6	6.5.3