[docbook-apps] URLs in bibliography

Hello all,

I have a bit of trouble getting the bibliography right for URLs. I want a
descriptive paragraph/title, and then the URL, nicely formatted.

   <bibliography>
            <title>Further Reading</title>
            <biblioentry>
				<title>Docbook's main site</title>
				? (ulink here somehow)
            </biblioentry>
			[...]
    </bibliography>

How is this done?

Should one reference bibliography entries with plain xrefs? (I guess so)

Also, how is a list of links in a section best done? That is, each "entry" has
an description, followed by the URL slightly indented in its own paragraph. I
tried a variablelist but the formatting didn't work(the term is expected to
be and the listitem long).

BTW, the Docbook XML Schemas are namespace aware, such that one can have
'xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";' in the document element without
having to customize, right?

Cheers,

		Frans