Re: [docbook-apps] bibliography questions

By the way turning off the bibliography (question
no.2) works. Sorry, it was my mistake instead of
biblioentry, I used bibliography..:-). Now to be sure
I had pasted your code exactly but nothing is
happening in sorting out the name of authors.

Deepak K. Shrestha