[docbook-apps] bibiography text justification

Hi,

I want to know, how to make my bibliography text left
justified? As it inherits the full justification
property from normal paragarph (I guess), some of my
entries looks weired in the PDF output (specially
entries to web documents with urls) because long urls
are shifted to next line and the short entries before
that is trying to occupy the whole line (i had turned
off hyphenation).

Thanks in advance

Deepak K. Shrestha