Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook XSL 1.67.0 released

||*()*||    [\..konnichi wa, ogenki desu ka, Michael../]

That's great, but could you also pack release to 7z? (http://7-zip.org)
I've made some tests with docbook-xsl-1.66.1 and here are the results:

docbook-xsl-1.66.1.tar.gz - 1,551,105 bytes
docbook-xsl-1.66.tar.bz2  -   956,759 bytes
docbook-xsl-1.66.7z       -   605,680 bytes

docbook-xsl-1.67.0.zip    - 2,428,064 bytes
docbook-xsl-1.67.0.tar.gz - 1,541,050 bytes
docbook-xsl-1.67.0.tar.bz2
docbook-xsl-1.67.0.7z

There are some countries where this little traffic does matter.

--
                   //Old Rusty Cans Killers [ORCK]:
                   //technically yours, techtonik