[docbook-apps] Frame based html was: Preventing indenting of toc in frame doc.

On Saturday 06 November 2004 20:54, Paul Taylor wrote:
> I am creating a frame based document, which contains the table of
> contents on the lhs and the main document on the right handside.

Hi,

I'm curious to know was this a one-off transformation or are frame based
tocs a common html rendering for docbook documents?
Could someone point me to some examples?

What would be the pros and cons of any frame based styles versus the
tabular style used in docbook-website?

thanks
Doug