[docbook-apps] The Vex editor (Was: How to embed XML transforms into Docbook)

>> Vex is open-source and next weeks maintenance release will be fit
>> for discussion in polite company (good performance and scrolling
>> works).

>> Looking forward to your comments ...

> I'm always on the lookout for good DocBook editor candidates, so I'll
> definitely give this one a closer look
> 	http://vex.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html

Hm... I presume the last "Known Issue"
	http://vex.sourceforge.net/release-notes.html
will be fixed...?

The issue, is:
 "Comments and processing instructions in documents are not preserved,
  and external parsed entities are collapsed into a single file."

If not, I don't think I'll be able to use it.