To: "Docbook-Apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 5:36 AM
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] website problem.

Sorry, you asked for a command line. This command accompishes
the same thing as the makefile in my earlier reply:

java -cp "/myjava/saxon.jar:
          /myxml/catalogs:
          /myjava/resolver.jar:
          /myxml/docbookxsl/extensions/saxon651.jar:
          /myxml/website/extensions/saxon64.jar"
com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet
-r org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver
-x org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader
-o depends.tabular autolayout.xml
/myxml/website/xsl/makefile-dep.xsl

- Denis

Dave Pawson wrote:

I've moved over to Redhat, Fedora Core 3.

Trying to rebuild the docbook faq.

First stage runs, no problem. Generates autolayout.xml

When I run the second stage I'm getting
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StackOverflowError

Script I'm using is:

java - cp

/myjava/saxon653.jar:/myjava/xercesImpl.jar:/myjava/resolver.jar:/sgml/docbo ok/website-2.5.0/extensions/saxon64.jar:

/sgml   com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet
-x org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader
-y org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader
-r org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver  -l
-o op.html autolayout.xml mywebsite.xsl "saxon.extensions=1"

All on one line obviously.

Can anyone see a problem there?
It ran happily under Redmond kit....

I've plenty of memory, so I don't think that's the problem....
I've tried using the -Xms -Xmx options, no improvement.

Any suggestions appreciated.
I'm stumped, since I'm getting no output at all other than the java
error.