Re: [docbook-apps] website problem.

On Mon, 2005-01-17 at 15:29 -0500, Denis Bradford wrote:
> Dave,
>
> You're right, I saw your your resolver commands, but if you're not getting any resolver errors you may not
> be accessing it.
>
> I remember going round and round with advice about how to set up the Java SDK on Linux. The
> familar system classpath is apparently out; what worked for me was to create  /etc/profile.d/java.sh
> and add SDK paths. Here are lines from my java.sh that are possibly relevant to you:
 <snip/>
Now that is getting complex.
On windows I always preferred a specific script for a single purpose.
I had saxon, saxon2, saxcats, db2html db2pdf etc.

That way I kept the classpath clean and within the script, even if
it was messy to start with.

> HTH,
> Denis

I'm down with cold/flu thingy at the moment Denis. Haven't really done
much since the weekend.

I'll let you know how it resolves.

regards DaveP