Re: [docbook-apps] Embed Movie in PDF output from DocBook

That is what I thought, until I saw that Acrobat Reader claims :

http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/330983.html

To download Adobe Reader from the Adobe website, you must choose a connection speed. Typically, your internet connection will determine the connection speed you choose. If you choose dial-up, you can download the basic version of Adobe Reader that lets you read PDF files. If you choose broadband, you can download the full version of Adobe Reader that includes these additional features:

-- Search a collection of PDF documents on a CD-ROM or a local file system. (This function requires an index file created in Acrobat.)

-- Process PDF documents with screen reader software for visually impaired users.

-- View Adobe Photoshop Album slide shows, electronic cards, movies, and 3D files.

Cheers, Tristan ------------------------------ Tristan J. Fiedler Postdoctoral Fellow - Stein Lab Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory On Feb 7, 2005, at 2:21 PM, Dave Pawson wrote:

On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 14:08 -0500, Tristan Fiedler wrote:

> Hi All,
 >
> Could someone please comment how to include a movie in a PDF document

 PDF is for paper... Movies are for .... the cinema?
 I don't see the connection Tristan?

--
Regards,

 Dave Pawson