Re: [docbook-apps] Antenna House XSLFormatter and internal links (xref)

I recall that for XEP I had fixed it due to a user's complaint long time ago; but I still think that it was the wrong thing to fix: the wrapper does not create a place (or does not have a location) in any reasonable sense in XSL FO, and is removed during normalization.

While the forgiving behavior is to regard the id attribute on wrapper, the correct thing to do is what AH XSL Formatter does: namely, to ignore it.

David