[docbook-apps] DB Website and Multiple TOC's

I have attempted to implement multiple toc's in my layout.xml file. Here's
what i've got:

<layout.xml snip>
<toc page="website.xml" filename="index.html">
   <tocentry page="about/index.xml" dir="about" filename="index.html">
</toc>

<toc page="xml/index.xml" dir="xml" filename="index.html">
</toc>
</layout.xml snip>

I understand that both toc's are supposed to be separate navigational
hierarchies. Meaning that the secondary navigation is only presented when
navigating from the primary hierarchy to the secondary hierarchy.
i.e.
index.html
	about/index.html

and a separate

xml/index.html

But upon navigating to my secondary toc, I still am presented with the primary
toc's navigational hierarchy. I am using a custom stylesheet that references
toc-tabular.xsl for the toc generation. Did I miss something; or has it just
not been implemented yet?

Thanks.
Thomas