Re: [docbook-apps] DTD vs. XML Schema (not exactly regarding DocBook)

Well, I found somewhere in the Internet an article about using XML
Schemas and entities. They can live close to each other.
But this is not an issue.
I'd prefer using Xinclude but the problem is that I'm not sure if the
Xinclude name space should be declared in the XML Schema definition
files or the XML repostory based on this XML Schema, or both. I am a
newbie with all these X* derivatives of XML. Reading W3C documents
makes more mess in my head. Those documents are rather intended to be
read by programmers who are to implement the functionality than
targeted to plain users.

I don't know what kind of processor is built in XMLSpy but guess they
also provide Xerces or at least allow to use an external processor.
I appreciate further suggestions.

Thanks for your help,

Zbyszek