[docbook-apps] Usage of Olinks is broken in Website

Hello,

today I recognized that I can't anymore use olinks in conjunction with
Website DTD 2.5.0. Something changed between release 1.65.1 and 1.66.1
of the XSL Stylesheets.

After reading the mailinglist archives I found a solution, since someone
else have had the same problem.

I think the real problem is this line in website-common.xsl

<xsl:import
href="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/docbook.xsl"/>

Because of this line, every change to the XSL Stylesheets can break the
Website package.

It would be better to import a specific version of the stylesheets and
to allow the user to overwrite this in his own customisation layer.

BTW, please release a new version of Website DTD. ;)

Regards,

Oliver Fischer