From: Webmaster
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 9:21 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] toc alternative thought

Hello.

If I can't figure out how to do what I want to do below, the other thought I had was it would be good alternative to print out the TOC for the particular portion of the book I'm viewing, but I get lost in the sea of xsl templates....

Specifically: I'm chucking the book (HTML),  and each section (level 1) has it's own page, and would like to know which template I should call (and how) if I want to display the currently viewed section's chapter's toc? Hope that makes sense.

I'm trying to avoid using Frames, but frames is still an alternative for me at this point.

Thanks!
LN