Re: [docbook-apps] No template matches xi:include

Hi Roger,

On Thursday 07 April 2005 22:43, Roger Weinheimer wrote:
> [...]
> Transforming document...
>
> No template matches xi:include.
> No template matches xi:include.
> Writing index.html for book
> Done.

You must resolve the xi:include elements _before_ you apply the
stylesheets. If you don't do that, you get the above errors. The
stylesheets doesn't contain any template with matches to xi:include.

> Can someone tell me how to integrate xinclude with xae? From Bob
> Stayton's book on DocBook XSL, I assume that I need to add some options
> to use Xerces xinclude support in the java command, but I haven't
> figured out where to make that change. I know his book is not about
> xae. Can you tell me if I'm on the right track? Please do not assume I
> know much about java, docbook, or xae. I also tried this question (not
> verbatim) on the xae mailing list, but I do not know how active it is.
> Thanks.

I don't know anything about xae, but did you read [1]? Maybe this can
help.

Bye,
Tom

---------